• 1 large vegan friendly pizza base
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
• 1 large red onion, peeled and finely sliced
• 2 garlic cloves, finely diced
• 3 tablespoon tomato or pizza paste
• 1 large flat mushroom, sliced
• 7 black olives, pitted and halved
• ¼ cup roasted red capsicum
• 2 Alt Meat Co. Alternative Sausages, cut into thin slices
• Salt & Pepper, to season
• 25g Alt Dairy Co. Cheddar Non-Dairy Cheese, grated
• 25g Alt Dairy Co. Mozzarella Non-Dairy Cheese, grated
• Fresh rocket and basil leaves, to garnish
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 180 degrees celsius. Prepare large oven proof pizza dish with baking paper and pizza base on top. Set aside for later.
2. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft.
3. Evenly spread tomato paste to the edge of prepared pizza base. Top with onion and garlic mixture, mushrooms, black olives, capsicum and Alt Meat Co. Alternative Sausage. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Combine grated Alt Dairy Co. Cheddar and Mozzarella into a bowl to make a blend, then sprinkle evenly over pizza to your liking.
5. Cook pizza in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melty and base edges are crispy. Remove pizza from oven, let rest for 2 minutes. To serve, garnish with rocket and fresh basil.