• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
• 500g Alt Meat Co. Alternative Mince
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1 onion finely chopped
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 3 teaspoon ground cumin
• 3 teaspoon ground coriander
• ½ teaspoon chilli powder
• 400g Can crushed tomatoes
• 300g Can black beans
• 1/2 cup tomato paste
• Salt & Pepper, to taste
• 170g Packet of vegan friendly corn chips
• 100g Alt Dairy Co. Cheddar Non-Dairy Cheese, grated
• 100g Alt Dairy Co. Mozzarella Non-Dairy Cheese, grated
• 1 Avocado, diced
• Fresh coriander, to serve
• 1 fresh lime, cut into quarters
• Optional: Jalapeno on the side
1. Preheat fan forced oven to 180 degrees celsius. Prepare large oven proof dish for later.
2. Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Fry Alt Meat Co. Alternative Mince lightly for 10-12 minutes, gently stirring regularly until golden brown. Set aside for later.
3. In a separate non-stick frying pan, heat oil to medium. Add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until soft. Add cooked mince, gently stir to combine. Add cumin, coriander and chilli powder. Cook for approx. 30 seconds or until fragrant.
4. Add tomatoes, black beans and tomato paste. Bring to boil. Simmer, uncovered, for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until thickened. Season with salt, pepper and drizzle of lime as required.
5. Empty corn chips into large oven proof dish. Top evenly with hot Alternative mince mixture. Combine grated Alt Dairy Co. Cheddar and Mozzarella into a bowl to make a blend, then sprinkle evenly over dish.
6. Place dish into the oven to warm through, until cheese is melty with golden brown edges.
7. To serve, top dish with fresh avocado, coriander and lime wedges. Tip, for an extra hint of spice, serve with fresh Jalapeno chilli on the side.