We’ve been busy Down Under crafting our famous ‘chicken’ tenders – packed with protein, sourced from plant ingredients. There is no planet B… so join The Alternative #grownnotbred
Cook from frozen.
1. Add 1-2 Tbsp of oil to a pan and heat to medium.
2. Cook tenders for 10 minutes on one side turn and cook for a further 5 minutes until golden and crispy.
3. Serve hot and consume immediately.
1. Preheat oven to 200˚C (fan forced to 180˚C)
2. Place tenders on a lined baking tray
3. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
4. Serve hot and consume immediately.
Note: Cook time may vary depending on cooking equipment.
Not suitable to microwave.