VIETNAMESE COLD ROLLS WITH CHICKEN FREE STRIPS
COOK 15 MIN
- 200 gm Chicken Free Strips
- 1 cup finely shredded red and white cabbage
- 1 carrot, grated
- ½ cup beansprouts
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp light soy
- 12 x 22cm rice paper rounds
- Combine cabbage, carrot, beansprouts and herbs with the lime juice and soy
- Remove the seeds of the cucumber and cut in to batons
- Place one rice paper round in a medium bowl of lukewarm water for ten seconds or until just soft. Place on a paper towel or clean tea towel.
- Put a couple of spoons of the vegetable mix in the centre of the rice paper.
- Arrange a line of Chicken Free strips along the centre, with a cucumber baton
- Fold the sides of the rice paper in and roll up tightly.
- Repeat with remaining rice paper and filling.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce