COOK 15 MIN
WATCH THE VIDEO
- 200g ALT MEAT CO. Chicken Free Strips Lemon & Thyme
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 250mL Vegetable Stock
- 150g Natural Greek or vegan coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp Chopped mint
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- ¼ cup Grated cucumber seeds removed and peeled
- 1 cup Mesclun lettuce
- 1 pinch Salt & pepper
- ¼ cup Diced red onion
- ¼ cup Diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup Diced red capsicum
- 1/4 cup Sliced olives
- 4 Flat bread wraps
- Peel, remove seeds and grate cucumber. In paper towel, squeeze excess water out of cucumber.
- In a bowl, combine yoghurt, oregano, mint, lemon juice, salt & pepper and cucumber to create Tzatziki.
- Heat oil and stock in a pan, add ALT MEAT CO. Chicken Free Strips, cook for 3 minutes on a medium heat. Note: over cooking will dry the product out.
- To serve – Spread Tzatziki mixture generously down one side of the wrap. Top with chicken free strips, tomato, onion, capsicum, lettuce, and olives.
- Starting from the filled side roll wrap over once, then fold up the bottom end of the wrap and roll over again. If you like you can put the wrap in a sandwich press to crisp it up.