SAUCY RAMEN SALAD
COOK 10 MINS
WATCH THE VIDEO
- 200g ALT MEAT CO. Chicken Free Chunks Chilli & Lime
- 250ml Vegetable stock
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 200g Udon noodles ( 1 packet softened for 2 minutes in boiling water & drained)
- 1/4 Cup Whole cashew nuts chopped
- 1 Tbsp Roasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Cup Sliced Savoury or green cabbage
- 1 Cup Sliced Red cabbage
- 1/2 Cup Sliced spring onion
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Radish
- Sliced fresh red chilli, seeds removed.
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Honey or 1tsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp Minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Dried seaweed (optional)
- ¼ Cup chopped coriander
- Cook the chicken free chunks in vegetable stock and soy sauce for 2 minutes until liquid has absorbed. Set aside.
- Using the same pan, add oil, fry pre-cooked Udon noodles, sliced cashew and sesame seeds until just starting to brown. Return chicken free chunks to pan and combine.
- In to a bowl add salad ingredients, Chicken Free Chunks and Udon noodle mixture.
- Combine together dressing ingredients & pour over the salad, toss to coat.
- Garnish with dried seaweed & coriander.