BBQ PULLED PORK SLIDERS
COOK 15 MINS
WATCH THE VIDEO
- 200g ALT MEAT CO. Pork Free Shreds Sesame & Coriander
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 250mL Vegetable stock
- 100mL BBQ sauce
- ½ cup Shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup Grated carrot
- ½ cup Grated green apple
- ¼ cup Chopped coriander
- ½ Sliced red chilli de-seeded
- Pinch Salt & pepper
- 2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Sunflower oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Honey or 1 tsp brown sugar
- 8 Sliders
- Heat oil in a pan, add the shredded pork free shreds, stock and BBQ sauce. Cover and simmer for 3 minutes until heated through.
- In a bowl whisk together apple cider vinegar, sunflower oil, Dijon mustard & salt & pepper to create a dressing.
- Add into the bowl red cabbage, carrot, apple, chilli & coriander.
- Mix through to coat the slaw in the dressing.
- To serve – layer up sliders with ALT MEAT CO. pulled pork free mixture, spoon over tangy apple slaw.